Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates

Hello all,

Just dropping a note to let you know about some of the new features on the blog:

Shän & Blue's *Hot Spots*
I decided, "Hey, not everybody knows where the LGBTQ-Friendly places & websites are in St. Louis, so let me tell them a few." I've included some of my most frequently attended. I hope you enjoy :-)

What's New @ The Center
To continue what's already on the Center website, I've included links here, too. Keep an eye out to see what's going on with the Center.

Links to The Center's Website
A general list of links that will lead you directly to different pages full of Center info.

PayPal Donation Button
A quick and easy method to donate, tax-free, to The Center. Your PayPal confirmation serves as your receipt.


Alright folks, that's all for now. Hit us back with a commentary or something fun!

Peace.


LaShana M. Lewis (Shän)
Finance/Site Director
------------
The Lesbian Gay Bi Transgender
Community Center of
Metropolitan St. Louis
P.O. Box 19071
St. Louis, MO 63118-9071
http://www.findmycenter.com
info@findmycenter.com

1 comment:

Self Journey said...

I am sooooo excited guys!! This is awesome, i can't wait until the center opens up. keep me updated